Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl-Super Bummed


Well it’s the first day of school after winter break finished and as always on Mondays I do not have a class first period. Now I really can’t complain about not having a class but right this second the Super Bowl is being played in Dallas between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburg Steelers. Now neither of these teams really matter to me but it is just strangle not to be somewhere watching the game with someone. Rather I am just sitting here watching the scoreboard on the ESPN website as I wait for my first class to begin. I just cannot help but feel a little homesick right now as the game is being played and the ridiculous beer commercials are being aired.

Go Packers!...no it doesn't really matter to me but it's more fun if you pick a team to root for.

No comments:

Post a Comment