Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Mexican Seoul

Today was a nice laid back day. Andy and I decided we needed our Mexican fix for the week so we went down to Toma Tillo for lunch. It's still not Chipotle but it does make me happy. Near Toma Tillo’s there are a couple of very large bookstores and I just cannot pass up any opportunity to go into a bookstore even if 90 to 95% of the books are written in Korean. Actually both of the bookstores we went into are quite large and have a decent sized Foreign (English) section. I bought a couple of books. One containing multiple essays written by Voltaire and a book called “The Conquest of Happiness” by Bertrand Russell. I have enjoyed everything I have read of Russell’s. He’s a great writer. We took pictures while we were out so now you can see Toma Tilla’s and a small part of Seoul near City Hall.























No comments:

Post a Comment